This post may include affiliate links. View the full disclosure here.
It’s that wonderful time of year where we get to purchase gifts for all of the important people in our lives. Who is more important than the person that cares for your child eight hours a day nine months out of the year? Wouldn’t you love to give the perfect gifts for teachers? It can be hard to find a good teacher appreciation gift, so how about a few ideas?
Let’s take a second to appreciate our teachers…because they are AMAZING! Not only are our children’s teachers a huge part of their lives, but they’ve also got a huge impact on our future! They take the lives of our little people and mold them, shape them and help ensure they will be contributing members of our society. In order to be a teacher you have to have patience, love, kindness and guts. Teaching is not a job for the faint of heart! You couldn’t pay me enough to be trapped in a room with twenty 5-year-olds. I have a feeling most of you couldn’t do that either- and since we can’t give them a raise, let’s find the perfect practical teacher appreciation gift.
I am a huge advocate for gifts that are adorable and functional. I don’t like to just give a gift to give a gift. Personally I hate cleaning around stuff that doesn’t serve a purpose. All of these ideas are adorable for a minute, then your teacher can actually use them after! teacher appreciation gifts
- Microplane Coarse Grater: a punny saying of “Thanks for being a ‘grate’ teacher!” makes it adorable and as soon as your teacher removes the tag, they have a wonderful cheese & nut grater to use in their kitchen!
- Whipped Cream Maker: toss a “Thanks for ‘whipping’ me into shape this year!” tag and you’ll get a giggle and maybe even an invite for a cup of hot cocoa complete with fresh whipped cream.
- Stainless Steel Whisk: fill the inside with Hershey’s Kisses and add a “We ‘whisk’ you a merry ‘kiss’mas!” tag and you’ll be doubly punny as well as super popular. All teachers like chocolate. I thinks it’s a survival tool.
- “No matter how you ‘slice’ it, you’re a great teacher!”: there’s a variety of things that would work with this pun! The Coated Utility Knife, Kitchen Knife Set, Apple Wedger & Veggie Strip Maker are among a few. And if you give the Apple Wedger or Veggie Strip Maker, add an apple for the extra irony in this teacher appreciation gift.
- Flexible Cutting Mats: “You’re a ‘cut’ above the rest!” Well, isn’t that sweet?
- Infusion Water Bottle with candy inside: this bottle is unique because once the candy inside is gone, your teacher can actually use it to infuse their water with fresh fruit and herbs! “Thanks for helping me quench my thirst for knowledge!”
- “Aiming for Brownie Points!”: Tie a Mini Nylon Serving Spatula to a bag/box of brownies, or add a Brownie Pan, too for extra brownie points!
- “Because teachers can’t live on apples alone.”: This is a wonderful gift if you have multiple kiddos in school. Grab a set of Bamboo Spoons (Set of 3) and 3 Seasons Best Cookbooks and you could also add 3 gift cards to the grocery store of your choice. Tie one spoon and one gift card to a cookbook. There you have 3 useful gifts that are sure to be appreciated!
- Make & Take Jar Set: fill this awesome plastic jar (read non-breakable and safe for classrooms) with cocoa mix and marshmallows, chocolate chip cookies, popcorn or anything that looks delicious! Once the initial gift has been consumed, your teacher can use it to bring their lunch or snacks to school.
- “You really measure up as a great teacher!”: Fill one of our most popular products, the measure all cup, with sweets and tie a bow! You could also use measuring spoons or cups as well.
- There is a WIDE variety of bake to gift options as well. Check out the different shapes and boxes. The boxes are great because they fit perfectly with no guess work and your kiddo can decorate the outside themselves! Just steer clear of any recipe with nuts in it, just in case your teacher has a nut allergy.
Aren’t these wonderful ideas for practical teacher appreciation gifts? What would make them even more practical is if your teacher knew what to do with it after the holidays- so be sure to send me an email at email@example.com and let me know which gift you went with. I’ll email you an info sheet on those items with some care instructions and recipes for your teacher to use at home! Don’t forget to grab your FREE Gift Tags, too. Which of these tickles your punny bone the most?
Looking for some other Pampered Chef ideas? Check out my Father’s Day Gift Guide for a few ideas for the dude in your life.
teacher appreciation gifts, teacher appreciation gifts teacher appreciation gifts teacher appreciation gifts, gifts for teachers, gifts for teachers, gifts for teachers, teacher appreciation gifts, gifts for teachers